Posted on 27-08-2018 04:57 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. BY PROCEEDING, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
1. This Contest ("Contest") is organized by Trent Hypermarket Private Limited, a Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Taj Building, 2nd Floor, 210, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai-400 001 and having its corporate office at First Floor, Kohinoor Commercial Tower II, Kohinoor City, Kirol, Kurla, Mumbai – 400 070 (“Organizer”), for Customers shopping for Rs.1,999/- or above in a single bill linked to Clubcard at Organizers retail stores listed in Schedule - I (“Stores”).
2. This Contest is valid from 30th August, 2018 to 26th September, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
3. The Contest is open to Customers aged 18 years or above and is legally competent to enter into contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and under applicable laws. The Customer must hold Organizers membership card known as Clubcard (“Clubcard”).
4. On purchase of Rs.1,999/- and above in a single bill at Organizer’s Store, the customer shall be eligible to participate in the contest on swiping of the Organizer’s Clubcard. The customer shall solely be responsible to keep his/her contact detail updated.
5. Each Customer participating must ensure that his/her participation in the Contest is lawful and is in accordance with the applicable laws.
6. The Winners will be judged on the basis of lucky draw at the sole discretion of the Organizer and shall be final and binding on all contestants.
7. The Winner shall be eligible to win any one of following prize as per the Lucky Draw Contest (“Prize”):
a) 5 grams Silver Coin for each of our Lucky 150 Winners.
b) Croma Gift Voucher worth Rs.500/- for each of our Lucky 150 Winners.
c) Tanishq Gift Voucher worth Rs.500/- for each of our Lucky 150 Winners.
d) Gift Hampers worth Rs.100/- from Fabsta, Klia and Skye for each of our Lucky 600 Winners.
e) Tata Sampann Gift Hamper worth Rs.200/- for each of our Lucky 450 Winners.
8. The Customer must retain the original bill / invoice from Organizer’s Store and produce the original bill / invoice and valid Organizer’s Clubcard when selected as winner. In an event of non-availability of original copy of purchase bill the winning entitlement will stand cancelled.
9. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or in any other form.
10. The Winner shall solely per responsible to pay taxes as applicable on the Prize won by him/her.
11. Winner will be announced on our website every weekend during the Contest period on our website www.starbazaarindia.com. The Winner will collect the Prize, which he/she has won from the store from where he/she has participated in this Contest between 5th October 2018 & 15th October 2018. The winner should be personally present to collect the Prize. The Prize will be handed over to the winner subject to providing sufficient proof of identity and on payment of relevant taxes, if applicable, against availing of the Prize. Organizer shall not be responsible for non-receipt of Prize to Winner in case the Winner remains absent on the date and time assigned for collecting Prize or is not having sufficient proof of identity or not having paid the relevant applicable taxes, if any, against the Prize won.
12. Organizer shall not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation due to incorrect email ID or mobile number if the same is not updated in Clubcard records
13. Picture depicted only for illustrative and are not indicative of actual size and or colour.
14. Organizer reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Contest and modify the Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion.
15. By participating in the Contest, each participant, including the winner, consents to use his or her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any marketing/publicity purpose of the Organizer.
16. By participating in the Contest and voluntarily providing the personal information including but not limited to, name, address, home and office telephone nos. (Registrant Information) each participant grants permission to Organizer to the collection and use of the registrant information.
17. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
18. All disputes arising out of this Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of court at Mumbai only.