Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 How can I download the mobile app?
– You can download the app by clicking on the below link in your mobile
For Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tcs.mobility.starbazaar&hl=en
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/star-clubcard/id891579726?mt=8
For Windows: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/star-clubcard/465e693c-af1f-42a5-92c3-ed12b4073344
Q2 “I am unable to login with my clubcard since I can’t remember the date of birth provided during registration/since I didn’t provide a date of birth during registration. What should I do?”
– You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit a SB store to have your profile updated with your date of birth for the clubcard you are using. Once this is done in our systems, you should be able to login.
Q3 “Why am I unable to login and seeing the message‘This Mobile application is only available to Clubcard customers of Star Bazaar store located in Maharashtra & Karnataka’?”
– If your clubcard is not registered at a Maharashtra of Karnataka store, you will not be able to get access to the mobile app, as it caters to only stores of these states. In order to be able to get access, you will need to get a clubcard registered to stores belonging to one of these states.
Q4 I have downloaded the app but do not work?
– Please check the your mobile operating system, this app is supported on below operating system
• Android Platform: Versions 4.0 & above
• iOS Platform:
Version 6.0,& above
• Windows Mobile Platform: Version is 8
Q5 I have updated my mobile number but I get message “+@# special characters not allowed in address field”?
– Your old residential address had special characters and displayed and we would like you to give us address without these special characters.